As pressure mounts for cultivators to embrace energy efficiency, more are making the switch from HPS to LED technology.
If you’re one of them, you may be wondering, how do you take full advantage of LED and make sure your grow is set up for success?
We’ve compiled the 5 most important things you can do when transitioning from HPS to LED.
- Adjust temperature when growing with led
- Use VPD as your management tool
- Factor in HVAC and dehumidification
- Consider the effects of light spectra and light intensity on crop growth
- Monitor and adjust nutrition and irrigation based on transpiration
Continue learning with more key tips to seamlessly transition from HPS to LED ⟶